Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Punishment Due..

A huge development. I had to make a decision. I did. My plans have just been dashed. It's time for me to repent. A huge price to pay for a small change that was very much deserved. I'm fucked, now. It is too hard to face the facts anymore. I am feeling helpless. The choices that I have to make will end up in disaster one way or other.

I've been away from home for almost three years now. My eyes are hurting to see them. I don't ask for much, I haven't. I was given a choice. I made one. And yet, the choice I have made has changed the course of my decisions. It's going to be a while before I can set things right. I don't know if my mind will be able to stay focused until then. All I have is a little hope. Just a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home