Monday, January 10, 2005

Radiosity solutions, Pt. Bhimsen Joshi, Triple Espresso & Rains in SoCal!

A very lethal and introspective combination. Still at work, waiting for a 3D render to complete. I have these moments of total 'nothing to do, so i scratch me chin' moments. And that's when my mind starts to race. Too many thoughts, homesickness, the future, career and a lot of worries. I guess God designed me with one thing in mind; an emotional flush tank with a forever broken washer! Or maybe just too many emotions fell through the cracks. I just dont get it. For all time to come I never will. Everytime I think of how things are not going my way, here's the news flash in electric blue neon lights 'Man proposes, God disposes!' I have to start afresh. I need to get organized. I'm just plain sick of it all. I wanna go home! WAAAAAAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home