Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Another One Bites the Dust!


Mr.Nikhil & Mrs.Nikhil Nayak
It's in sweet irony, that I pinch myself as I see my friends falling prey to the grand old trick of them all. Marriage! My good friend Nik, nothing short of a kid brother to me, sent me this picture of him and the lady of his life! Now, I only mean well, but I can clearly see that marriage has cost him his hairline and some serious athletic agility! He was the quickest of cats and now, I'm sure he needs 250 kilocalories of energy just to point his finger in a direction that took him another 300 Kcals to concoct.
Jokes apart, I'm really happy for both of 'em. It was an amazing feeling to see my friend looking happier than ever! I wish them the best of everything! I still cant believe that it's the same guy who would play the silliest of tricks on every classmate of his and had presented designs worthy of citations in various arch journals. He's in Bangalore, working for Autodesk. I must confess, I hardly know anything about her.. Nikhil was too busy busting my chops over the phone! Anyways... my eyes.... uhh... my eyes.. must trrryyy.. mussst... nottt... sleep... must stay awake... must.....zzzzzz......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home