Sunday, April 10, 2005

Classic BlackAdder Lines



Edmund: Well, you could appoint him a high-court judge.
George: Is he qualified?
Edmund: He's a violent, bigoted, mindless old fool.
George: Sounds a bit overqualified.
----
14 year old Prime Minister: I intend to put up my own brother as a candidate against you.
Edmund: Oh, and which Pitt would this be? Pitt the Toddler? Pitt the Embryo? Pitt the Glit in the Milkman's Eye?
----
Edmund: Yes, Baldrick. I've been meaning to ask you: do you have any goal in life other than the acquisition of turnips?
Baldrick: No.
Edmund: So if I gave you a thousand pounds, what would you do?
Baldrick: I'd buy a little turnip of my own.
Edmund: And what would you do if I gave you a million pounds?
Baldrick: Oh, that's different. I'd get a great big turnip in the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home