Thursday, April 07, 2005

Nothing much to say.

I have absolutely nothing to blog about. Except this elevated, vitriolic, seething, hatred towards people who claim to be friends and abandon you when you're at your weakest. Abandon you for more money, alcohol or maybe a joint. God bless your soul. I will always be there for you, it's too bad you can never be. Fuck it.

And,

May I also take this moment to express elevated, vitriolic, seething anger towards the "*.dll" driver set in the 'System32' folder in the root directory. You fucked me up this morning. As a result, I've been reduced to changing configurations in my BIOS, losing precious customized settings, arriving two hours late to work thanks to failed recovery attempts through the crappy, clunky recovery console, preparing a weighty list of forty nine programs to reinstall with additional backups, not to mention tweaking utilities. See? Even grammatically speaking, the error is gargantuan.

I can't perform any of the installations until after Saturday. I should've used a ghosting utility. My remote access has been compromised. You are responsible for me spewing profanity in unusually large helpings, since this morning. F**king C**ks**ker!

There. That's better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home