Monday, May 23, 2005

Unbe-f**kin-lievably Brilliant!


sopranos
Originally uploaded by Gautam R S.
I just finished the fifth season through HBO's On demand service and man did I enjoy it! The FBI's turning up the heat on the New Jersey Family and worse, the New York outfit's got problems with them too. Episodes 58 through 65 are available, which means I had to miss the first six episodes. Doesn't matter! I couldn't have waited for the DVDs releasing next month. This stuff's addictive! Frank Vincent as Phil Leotardo is one scary gangster. Vincent's been featured in many gangster movies as the bad guy; ironically in real life he's a successful stand up comedian. Gandolfini as Tony Soprano is simply brilliant! I can't seem to find any other word. I plan on purchasing all seasons on DVD, I know it's going to be hard on me wallet.... But hey, there's no rest for the wicked, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home