Monday, June 13, 2005

Curb Your Vanilla Mocha No Whip Latte

Larry: What's in this latte?

Starbucks employee: Milk and coffee.

Larry: Oh my God. Milk and coffee. I never would have thought of that. That's so brilliant.

Larry: I'll have a vanilla... one of those vanilla bullshit things. You know, whatever you want, some vanilla bullshit latte cappa thing. Whatever you got.

watching Girls Gone Wild
Jeff Greene: Why do you have to analyze this? Can't we just watch this?
Larry David: She would spit on me! If I ever asked a woman to lift up her top, she would kick me in the balls and spit on me!
Jeff Greene: We've waited a long time to see this and all you're doing is yakking. Be quiet, come on!

2 Comments:

Blogger wind-up-bird said...

ha. sigh. i seriously need to get my hbo back on. 100000 channels just isn't enough for me, if none of them carry larry.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Shaking Shenoy said...

you bet! I've been doing re-runs through netflix!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home