Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Fabric UndeaD.

Clothes hangers. Metal ones, they come back... Like the undead. They seem to keep coming back! Every time I take my shirts, jackets and trousers to the dry cleaners, they re-appear! I dunk them into the trash. With renewed hatred. And fumbling rage. Little paper webs between the steel braces that read "Fresh as a flower, Professional Cleaning".... There are the other ones with little wooden rounded ends for the trousers. By the end of the week there's a whole pile staring me in the face. Don't the undead do that? And I dunk them back in to the trash. My laundry bag is filling up. I go back to the dry cleaners on Saturday mornings. I collect the dry cleaned stash on every other Tuesday. The undead gather again. One by one. Sometimes in pairs. I rid the stash of the thin plastic bags that protect them from dust and dirt. The jackets, shirts and trousers are hanging off of these unpleasant entities. They're back. Wuuuuuuuuuuuu......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home