Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Ze Warthog From Hell!!!!!

Okay. Now, I admit I can commit serious blunders at times, but sometimes I gotta say, I can be rather crusty. For instance, I took the liberty to rent Jeepers Creepers 2 from Netflix and I had a bloodbath on me hands. To begin, my roommate gave me a 22 minute talk on how nutty one can get from watching too much 'negative stuff'. Heh. I couldnt agree more. Did lose me beans for a couple of minutes after I watched this gorefest. This guy, or this thing wakes up every 23 years around the 23rd (depending on daylight savings time of course) and feasts on humans for 23 days. Incidentally, every 23rd year a basket ball team wins their 23rd game to become world champions in Idaho and a bus with 23 teenagers heads down Route 23 at 2300 hours to get to Pier 23 for a 23 hour celebration.

What follows next is the American Pie generation running around screaming for their lives, which incidentally includes brattish muscular topless sophomore guys and skimpily dressed beach bunny type beautiful blondes. Now, I know some of them are scared for their lives, but what about the nerds? Them translate into chowder soup for this guy too, but monster not look for nerds!?! Anyways, the next time, I'll know better!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home