Monday, April 25, 2005

Another Anthem In the Making...

Chaos.
When you've worked fiercely towards a purpose and you dont see the light, you falter. My steps have faltered a little too far. I'm still searching, all I see is darkness. I have learnt a lot from my mistakes. In my mind, I'm fifteen years older than I should be. Yet, when you've given it your best, circumstances are beyond your control and failure confronts you again, what do you do? Too many things to accomplish, time seems to be slipping through my fingers. I'm still struggling. Fucking Reznor, knows what's in my head. Take a minute off, listen to this track. You'll know what I mean. Best buy has a bunch of streams... Click here.

Pick 'Everyday is Exactly the Same'.

Dwell.

(source: NINHotline.net, BestBuy.com)

Some excerpts from the lyrics.:

Everyday is Exactly the Same

I believe I can see the future
Because I repeat the same routine
I think I used to have a purpose
Then again, that might have been a dream

I think I used to have a voice
Now I never make a sound
I just do what I’ve been told
I really don’t want them to come around
Oh, no.

Every day is exactly the same
There is no love here and there is no pain
Every day is exactly the same

I can feel their eyes are watching
In case I lose myself again
Sometimes I think I’m happy here
Sometimes, yeah, I still pretend
I can’t remember how this got started
But I can tell you exactly how it will end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home