Friday, April 01, 2005

Here I am, will you send me a bagel?

The mighty transition from blogspot to modblog shall take place over this weekend. Question is, are you tough enough to handle the truth? Trouble is, my toughness runs thin with the few encounters of modblog that I've had. Seems like the gui is pretty simple, but the amount of variables one can change are infinite. Fact is, one glance at those variables have made me swallow hard and gently twiddle my thumbs in disbelief.

What's inevitable is, it's just a matter of time before i'm able to draw fire from the friction between my thumbs and then indulge in the rain god dance by throwing my thumbs up in the air, one hand at a time while break dancing maneuvers that I've craftily mastered over the years wreak havoc in my shorts. My blog shall consist of absolute nonsense and the occasional moment of clarity which occurs when one's about to clip a cuticle the size of a PT Cruiser visor.

I'd better get back to work, or my boss, the diesel powered, gasket enabled, triple V engine compliant, grease lubed, steam hissing entity will poke a finger into my eye thereby impairing my superhero vision for a few seconds. Can't let that happen. Must concentrate. Must focus. Must tell the difference between tangerine and orange. Must save the world........

So from next week, for regular updates on necromancy, wet noodles and coffee, go...

HERE!

... where you'll have more to read, polls to answer, notes to compare, vendettas to forge and belly buttons to pick... SEE YA THERE............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home