Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Just A Recurring Thought

"Fucking Quintana! That creep can roll, man..."

" I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up."

"Yeah well, you know that's just, like uh, your opinion, man."

"Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your ass and pull the fuckin' trigger till it goes 'click'."

"You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus!"

" What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man -- ha ha! I was gonna fuck you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!"

"It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit and ...uh, uh... you know, uh... I am the walrus."

2 Comments:

Blogger wind-up-bird said...

one word: fucking sweet.

oops, that was two words.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:25:00 AM  
Blogger Shaking Shenoy said...

mos def!

Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home