Friday, September 02, 2005

A New Scenario. Hope.

It's been a while since I updated my blog. The last two weeks have been a completely different experience as far as my professional life's concerned. Finally, I have a name to identify with, a purpose to which many adhere and contribute. I feel like I belong to an award winning enterprise. It certainly feels worthy to be here. Everyone's really nice and helpful. Most of all, professional. We dress sharp, we look sharp, we work hard and we contribute together.
The new set of working conditions are much more professional and controlled. The profile fits the purpose right. I have to wait and watch the progress. Once I feel I've gotten a strong foothold I will get back to rambling. If anyone even reads my blog (hehe), know that I really appreciate your visit here each and every time and I hope to write more about things that we all can relate to and smile, grumble or simply laugh about. Until then find solace in the fact that squirrels don't have radio controlled inventions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shaking Shenoy said...

thanks kav

chacha log nahi jaante, batana bhi mat. kya faayda, hehe! baaki sub fit. aur aap?

Friday, September 02, 2005 1:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, dude, get on IM.

Sunday, September 04, 2005 3:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Life-Scenario to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home