Wednesday, August 17, 2005

We're An Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune

"Listen! Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, you found the snakes.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:44:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Phil said...

i love that passage!!!...nice blog bro...keep up the good work!!!

http://mrphil108.blogspot.com/

phil

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Shaking Shenoy said...

thanks mrphil108. It's classic monty python stuff!

Saturday, September 10, 2005 12:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home