Thursday, March 10, 2005

What was that?

The tracklist for this lousy Thursday morning & afternoon:

  1. Pearl Jam - Alive
  2. Nirvana - Lithium
  3. Metallica - Pulling Teeth (Anesthesia)
  4. Danzig - Not of this world
  5. Pearl Jam - Oceans
  6. Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
  7. Queensryche - Eyes of a Stranger
  8. Jimi Hendrix - Mannish Boy
  9. Jimi Hendrix - Drifter's escape
  10. Jimi Hendrix - Soul Bleed
  11. Jimi Hendrix - South Southern Delta
  12. Danzig - Twist of Cain
  13. Danzig - Anything
  14. Danzig - Am I demon
  15. Danzig - Not of this World
  16. Danzig - Not of this World
  17. Danzig - Not of this World
  18. Megadeth - Rust in Peace... Polaris
  19. Megadeth - Crush 'Em
  20. Megadeth - Tornado of Souls
  21. Megadeth - Dawn Patrol
  22. Danzig - Not of this World
  23. Metallica - Pulling Teeth (Anesthesia)
  24. Metallica - Pulling Teeth (Anesthesia)
  25. Metallica - Battery
  26. Metallica - Battery
  27. Metallica - Battery
  28. Slayer - Mr.Freeze
  29. Slayer - Guilty of being white
  30. Slayer - South of Heaven
  31. Slayer - Dead Skin Mask
  32. Pink Floyd - The Hero's Return
  33. Pink Floyd - A great gig in the sky
That should help me get through the rest of the afternoon.... A few repetitions were expected. I'm currently addicted to 'Not of this world' , performed by Danzig. A very tight and crunchy track it is.... it's available on iTunes, I picked up the album from yonder.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Not of this world
And nothing bites like I do
Nothing screams out loud
In this empty night
Nothing can keep me from you
And you think that you know
The reason I'm alive
Truth is you only
Know the lies
Not of this world
And nothing can hold it back
I am the dawn upon your bloody beach
Come to pass
Not of this world
For I am nothing known
When the seasons shift
They call my name
To carry me home

written by Glenn Danzig
-------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home