Sunday, September 11, 2005

That Familiar Feeling

It's been a long time since I had that familiar feeling. The kind, when I am about to shit my pants, I reckon. Almost had it today. The gentle rumble and uncontrollable churning of me stomach like there's a chariot race coupled with lightning, thunder & camouflaged flatulence. Had to let a very persistent one go in that direction. Courtesy of this flick. It's based on a real story. I can't even begin to imagine how it must've been to be there. I'd rather be doing this. God Almighty.

Well, if you're really interested in finding more about the real thing, google 'Anneliese Michel' and you'll find a whole bunch of links. Another interesting paper. More reading in Wikipedia. And finally, the culprit. More on him. This link may be a little hard to swallow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home