Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Sad Truth

Over the last week or so, I've had two of my friends lose their loved ones. In both instances, they lost their mothers. How much harsher can it be? I'm still grieving from my uncle's demise and I know how much it hurts. But for them, it's the worst that's happened. All I can do is pray for them and ask of God to give them a lot of strength to still this painful time. It really hurts to see them suffer. Please, God give them the strength.

May the ones who've passed on rest in peace.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone I know?

And dude, get on some IM. I have news (which you may have heard).

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was about to ask the same question...anyone I know??

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darned blogspot commenting #@!%...that anonymous in the previous post is me.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger Shaking Shenoy said...

Hi Kulin and Saty

I dont think Saty knows either. Do you remember Karim? His mother passed away. The other is a friend from MIT Manipal. Thanks for asking guys.

Kulin that was a funny reaction dude.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, i signed up for blogspot too...

kulin.blogspot.com

Got kind of pissed with modblog 'cause they went offline for a week. Its back up, but I haven't been blogging much lately, y'know work pressures and all that ;)

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home