Tuesday, March 15, 2005

As I tear my hair out in frustration...

Well, it happens all the time.. Inspite of taking all kinds of precautions, the travesty that my life can be sometimes! My laptop had been sitting in Shanghai at the Fedex's location for three whole days since the 10th of March. It took HP thirteen days to put it together since I requested some custom changes and it'd finally reached shipping status. Looks like the Fedex people were examining it for possible conspiracy theory leads, which may have proven useful in bringing a conniving squirrel to justice. Shams! For the last five days I've been walking on nails trying to figure out when it'll reach my hands as I salivate in greed.

On Sunday they updated the status quoting that the shipment had reached Indiana and I guess the shipment decided to take a tea break for another two days. The estimated delivery date was the shown as the 16th since then and when I checked the status this morning, the package was out for delivery! Now, I appreciate that but I cant pick it up!! I'm swamped with work here and I cant leave! I couldn't give my office address for shipping; a quirky reason mentioned by HP and now I have to twiddle my thumbs... WAAAAAA!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home